1. What is the process to secure housing?
Each student and their guarantor are required to complete an application. Students will be added to the waitlist of their first choice of housing while current tenants are surveyed; typically Sept-Nov. Housing will be offered to groups in the order they are on the waitlists. *Being on a waitlist does NOT guarantee housing.
2. I don’t have roommates, can I be matched with other students?
3. Is there an application fee? What is the administrative fee?
4. How much is the security deposit and how do I pay it?
5. What are the lease terms?
Room/Apartment takeovers, commonly referred to as “passdowns” or “sublets” are exceptions to RedStone’s standard lease terms. These lease dates will be based on the agreed upon time frame between the current tenant and the proposed sublet; typically done by semester. RedStone will facilitate all required paperwork for this process. *Please refer to #6
6. I plan to go abroad for a semester, can I have a sublet?
7. My roommates and I want to pass down our apartment at the end of our lease, how do we do that?
*Students do not dictate whether or not a passdown will occur.
If approved, passdowns leases will be an As-Is takeover.
8. I have a scholarship and/or receive financial aid funds for housing. Can I pay my rent when I get my money?
Your administrative fee and security deposit cannot be deferred and must be paid up front.