1. Why am I being asked to provide my social security number?
RedStone Property Management requires all guarantors to provide a full U.S. issued Social Security Number for credit/collection purposes. We cannot and will not process applications without a full U.S. Issued Social Security Number.
2. Is there an application fee? What is the administrative fee?
3. How much is the security deposit and how do I pay it?
4. What are the lease terms?
Room/Apartment takeovers, commonly referred to as “passdowns” or “sublets” are exceptions to RedStone’s standard lease terms. These lease dates will be based on the agreed upon time frame between the current tenant and the proposed sublet; typically done by semester. RedStone will facilitate all required paperwork for this process. *Please refer to #5
5. My student plans to go abroad for a semester, can they have a sublet?
6. What is included with the monthly rent?
- Apartments/houses are NOT furnished. Standard appliances, washer/dryer and blinds are provided. Students are responsible for all furniture and furnishings.
- Utilities, with the exception of cable and internet services, are included for apartments only.
- Utilities are NOT included for houses.