Student Housing Information
(How to apply for housing)
1. Your first step is to complete our Student Application. We will e-mail the application to you after you register on the Register Now page. Or you can download and print the Application directly from our site.
2. Simply fill out the application and mail it to us or drop it by the office with your $50.00 processing fee. Please fill in your top 3 housing choices.
3. After we receive your completed application and the $50.00 processing fee, we will contact you about our available choices and help you decide which unit you want.
4. Next, we will mail a packet of information to your endorser. They must provide us with all required information and mail us the Lease Guaranty form and your $400.00 Security Deposit.
5. Once received, our Housing Coordinator will contact you and your roommates to come by the office and sign the Lease Agreement. In order to pick up your keys, your first month’s rent must be paid in full.
6. If you are looking for a roommate please fill out the Find a Roommate survey and we will try to find a suitable match for you.